BEWARE!IF you make an additional payment of thousands of dollars they will charge you a $30 fee if you happen to input an incorrect account number!Was told they are not able to waive the fee because it was in 2013- when I was originally told that it had been resolved then and am now finding out I am back in this mess.

G*D FORBID SOMEONE MAKE A MISTAKE. NEVER had any late payments and am being penalized for giving them extra money.

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS- Inefficient supervisor with no experience and incapable of having a real conversation with regards to customer service.RUDE and WILL NEVER BE WITH HYUNDAI AGAIN.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hyundai Motor America. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hyundai Motor America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Hyundai Motor America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hyundai Motor America?

Comments