Featured Not resolved

2007 Sonata, owned from new.A couple of years ago some paint by my rear licence plate blistered then came off in flakes.

The dealership said it was out of warranty (over 3 years.) Their paint guy said it was delamination. I got it repainted there, costing $375. A month ago I noticed 2 blisters on my trunk. They have now flaked off, leaving a big patch of primed metal showing.

2 more blisters on the trunk are now starting to flake.It is obviously a manufacturer's defect, and they should assist in getting it fixed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hyundai Motor America and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hyundai Motor America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Hyundai Motor America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hyundai Motor America?

Comments

Seriously?? The car is almost 10 years old lmao

As you'll soon find out, Hyundai is under NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER to "assist" someone in your situation, and they aren't going to make an exception to you because you "feel" they should; they aren't going to cave when you spend a hundred hours throwing tantrums at customer service either, so stop wasting people's time.

This kind of "customer" really needs to start understanding the legal contracts they enter.

This willful ignorance is just unacceptable, as is their lifestyle of endless whining and crying to avoid paying for what they've bought.

They're not "customers", they're leeches.A needless drain of time and resources, and it's great to see they're finally being put in their place.

its 9 years old