Hyundai Motor America - Hyundai Sonata paint problem
2007 Sonata, owned from new.A couple of years ago some paint by my rear licence plate blistered then came off in flakes.
The dealership said it was out of warranty (over 3 years.) Their paint guy said it was delamination. I got it repainted there, costing $375. A month ago I noticed 2 blisters on my trunk. They have now flaked off, leaving a big patch of primed metal showing.
2 more blisters on the trunk are now starting to flake.It is obviously a manufacturer's defect, and they should assist in getting it fixed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2007 Hyundai Sonata
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "I am an existing customer for about 7-8 years. You put down something during my last treatment which is killing my new grass in my backyard. I put new sod..."
- "My 16 year old son seen a 2002 jeep cherokee for 1500 that he liked. Made contact with the owner purchased the vehicle and was completely taken advantage of. ..."
- "Terrible! Doesn't hold up. Very disappointed. Won't purchase Ashley products again. We don't have pets and are very gentle on our furniture. This is after four years and the entire..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."