Hyundai Motor America - Hyundai Sonata paint problem
2007 Sonata, owned from new.A couple of years ago some paint by my rear licence plate blistered then came off in flakes.
The dealership said it was out of warranty (over 3 years.) Their paint guy said it was delamination. I got it repainted there, costing $375. A month ago I noticed 2 blisters on my trunk. They have now flaked off, leaving a big patch of primed metal showing.
2 more blisters on the trunk are now starting to flake.It is obviously a manufacturer's defect, and they should assist in getting it fixed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2007 Hyundai Sonata
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just had my 2015 Ford Explorer serviced at ford flood they didn't suggest a tire rotation or any other services i got a email for the service department about..."
- "you want to find out more about the biggest scam artist in the world, Henry Coffeen and Dan Baumgarten just Google their names!Dan Baumgarten is s a ***-artisDan..."
- "Door trim is paper wrapped glued sawdust, not wood, floor rotting on each slide do to rain splashing up from tires, stripping didn't fit rain got behind it and rusted..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Terrible! Doesn't hold up. Very disappointed. Won't purchase Ashley products again. We don't have pets and are very gentle on our furniture. This is after four years and the entire..."
- "My 16 year old son seen a 2002 jeep cherokee for 1500 that he liked. Made contact with the owner purchased the vehicle and was completely taken advantage of. ..."
- "I am an existing customer for about 7-8 years. You put down something during my last treatment which is killing my new grass in my backyard. I put new sod..."