Hyundai Motor America - Hyundai Sonata paint problem
2007 Sonata, owned from new.A couple of years ago some paint by my rear licence plate blistered then came off in flakes.
The dealership said it was out of warranty (over 3 years.) Their paint guy said it was delamination. I got it repainted there, costing $375. A month ago I noticed 2 blisters on my trunk. They have now flaked off, leaving a big patch of primed metal showing.
2 more blisters on the trunk are now starting to flake.It is obviously a manufacturer's defect, and they should assist in getting it fixed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2007 Hyundai Sonata
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Terrible! Doesn't hold up. Very disappointed. Won't purchase Ashley products again. We don't have pets and are very gentle on our furniture. This is after four years and the entire..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."