Interesting, at the time of you placing your complaint, was the same time my paint on my santa fe started the same peeling, in the same places. I love my santa fe, just not the paint job hyundai did to it.

I bought my new and have been the only driver. Hyundai needs to step up to the plate and do the recall for the paint jobs, it's only fair. I am looking into a class action with my own attorney and have just recently seen their is another law firm who has started their own class action and are looking for people like us.

You may want to investigate these class actions yourself. We can make a difference in a large number if we get together.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service never called me back. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of hyundai santa fe. Hyundai Motor America needs to "complete repaint of my santa fe, and extended warranty for the new paint job or, replace my santa fe with a new santa fe that has no flawed paint on it" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hyundai santa fe in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hyundai Motor America.

Comments

Same exact thing is happening to my pearl white 2006 Sonata. It started with small chipped areas and now they are the size of silver dollars with more and more appearing on what seems to be a weekly basis now...

to Rick #1509736

UPDATE: Getting worse by the day...Now have large areas "peeling" off of the roof area just beneath the sunroof. The car only has 56k miles and I used to love it - now its an embarrassment... and Hyundai should feel the same way...

same problem with my Hyundai Santa Fe I bought the car in 2005 3 years later the paint start peeling off now is looking really bad.

What can I do to be part of the class action ?