Hyundai Motor America - Defective Paint Job
I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood.The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly applied.
When I first took it to the dealer they told me I was within time for warranty coverage but over on miles. A defect is a defect and should be take care if by Hyundai. See photos for how unsightly this is for Hyundai and me. I would not be so pissed if this were due to normal wear and tear, but it is not.
I am pleased with the performance and service with my Sonata.I have 195k miles on it already, with only normal maintenance issues except this poor paint job that I want Hyundai to admit is an issue with their white paint.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Paint
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer..."
- "Had my front lawn professionally landscaped including new lawn. I know absolutely about lawn care so I hired Tru Green to do that for me. I fave frivolously..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."