Hyundai Motor America Customer Service
Contact Hyundai Motor America
- (800) 633-5151
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Hyundai Motor America
Very disastified, Vehicles and salespeople
The company was founded in South Korea by Chung Ju-yung in 1947. Hyundai entered the US market in 1986 but represented only one model the Hyundai Excel. In 1990, the company founded the Hyundai Design Centre in California which housed Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. which carried out all engineering services in the U.S. for Hyundai. Technical Centers have already been established in California, Michigan, Alabama In 2003 Hyundai tied its main competitor Honda.
In 2007 in New York Hyundai presented its V8 rear-drive luxury sedan Concept Genesis Coupe, first sports car manufactured by Hyundai
Hyundai Motor America is ranked 232 out of 3514 in Dealers category
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Woburn, Massachusetts, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Sayreville, New Jersey, United States
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Orion Charter Township, Michigan, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Crofton, Maryland, United States
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Olathe, Kansas, United States
Hyundai Motor America Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Hyundai Motor America to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future